SOCIAL MEDIA GURU
We're looking for a social media content creator who can create posts and images, write blogs and create recipes. This can be either full time or part time and work can be done remotely, although local to SoCal would be best for the occasional team meeting.
- Recipe blog posts to support our products, about 4-5 posts per month
- Product reviews reach out to customers for product reviews
- Social media 15-20 posts for month with images and content.
You will work directly with our creative marketing director who will provide overall strategy and technical assistance where needed.
You’re perfect for this job if:
- You’re an expert in natural foods and a healthy lifestyle.
- Your content is not only engaging but useful. It must answer questions people have before they ask them. It must give them ideas on how to use our products that they might not have thought of on their own.
- You can explain the different Whey Protein and Pea Protein at the most basic level.
- You don't mind working hard and helping others. Oh and you must a be self starter that produces results.
- You currently have a large following on social media platforms
How to apply:
Please submit examples of posts or content you've created in the past. Submit links to your facebook, instagram, or other social media platforms. We will reach out to qualified candidates to discuss the opportunity. Contact Us